Wednesday, November 28, 2012

studded boots


LOVE. I'm in love with this boots. They are gorgeous, comfortable and they keep my feet so warm :)
I always had boots with leather soles, and those... have nothing to do with a rubber sole. SO. MUCH. BETTER.
I love that the sun is shining bright while I feel the cold on my face!
Have a nice day:-)
---
ADORO. Estou apaixonada por estas botas. São lindas, confortáveis e quentinhas :) Sempre tive botas com sola de pele, mas não tem nada a ver com uma sola de borracha. TÃO. MELHOR.
Adoro quando está sol e o frio me bate na cara!
Um bom dia para vocês :-)




I'm wearing: secondhand mint coat (found in Copenhagen); Zara studded biker boots


Love
Maria Ana

Follow Something beautiful

No comments:

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...